INCREDIBLE!! The Reunion Between This Mama And Her Baby Brought Me To Absolute Tears!!

June 03, 2014

Maybe it’s from watching Dumbo so many times as a kid, but I have a special place in my heart for baby elephants. That’s why the beginning of this video was so tough to watch. When an elephant calf is stuck in a well, you can see – and hear – mom’s extreme frustration in not being able to help set him free.

I’m just so thankful that the team at the Amboseli Trust for Elephants was able to help! Watching the calf run toward his mom, and seeing his mom come dramatically running back to him brought tears to my eye. I mean, what could be cuter than a baby elephant so excitedly running toward his mom? That’s right… nothing.


Such a touching reunion...do you agree? Share away people!


You Might Also Like